THANKS TO ALL

n0bhc

In a message dated 7/7/02 11:25:36 AM Central Daylight Time, wb0dul@arrl.net
writes:

We should make this an annual event and call it the Firecracker Sprint, and
hold it on the first Saturday evening before or after the July 4th holiday.

It was fun. Now, if I could just learn how to hit the right macro button
and keep Jay, N3DQU, from jumping all over the band trying to hide from
me....
Hi All,

I second that - let's make the Firecracker 40 an annual affair. Pick the
Saturday closest to July 4th and keep the LOCAL time.

Maybe we'll have to keep working on that "cursor glue" formula to keep 'DQU
in one spot. Hmmmm, that's right up there with selective DX feedline diodes.

Thanks to all who traced my waterfall. The contest was a blast.

Bob N0BHC

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 7/7/2002 12:25:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wb0dul@arrl.net writes:

Now, if I could just learn how to hit the right macro button and keep Jay,
N3DQU, from jumping all over the band trying to hide from me....
Hey Dick, I wasn't trying to hide from ya om, I was dodging that Pactor
QRM hi! Yep, I think everyone had a good time with this one, so will take
your suggestion and make the 40m Firecracker Sprint an annual event. Tnx to
everyone who came out to play and special tnx to Bernie for lighting a fire
under this one too!...Jay

Bob <VE4XA@...>

Hello all;
THANKS for the QSO's. Had a great time in my three hours of operating.
Great to see so much activity on 40

Bob, XM4XA

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

Ditto!!!

After all the bitching I did about the short notification, I was able to get on after all. We went to daughter's home for dinner and I figured we wouldn't get back in time to participate. Well, XYL said she was tired and when we got home, she turned on the TV and fell asleep on the couch. I grabbed the opportunity.

We should make this an annual event and call it the Firecracker Sprint, and hold it on the first Saturday evening before or after the July 4th holiday.

It was fun. Now, if I could just learn how to hit the right macro button and keep Jay, N3DQU, from jumping all over the band trying to hide from me....

73,

Dick
WB0DUL@arrl.net

THANKS for the QSO's. Had a great time in my three hours of operating.
Great to see so much activity on 40

Bob, XM4XA

Check out the 070 Club website at