100+ degrees near Trussville also.......

ebruchac@...

Hi Steve,
Welcome to the sunny South....how long have you lived in Chelsea?
I'm about to fire up the grill,(promised the kids hamburgers),which
fortunately,is in the shade.
I'll look for you around 8pm,on 40M.ok? 7.070mhz. My PSK is going
to have to be finessed around watching the Daytona 500, which runs from
7-11pm.
I've got the MP1 portable antenna set up on the patio,and have the
7amp battery charged, so I plan on working portable,at some point....
But,most of the time will be running off the MFJ 1796 vertical from
the comfort of inside the house.
73,
Ed

Stephen Prior <smprior@...>

Hey Ed,

Been down here for 2 yrs but previous experience in Dallas and Houston for
total of 8 yrs or so/

Yep it's warm but stay in the shade or indoors. Had a pool in Houston for 2
yrs would be nice here!

Look for you at 8PM or so - Will be cooking burgers here in a bit but only
the XYL and I are here now - everyone else - Robert and Charles are in Ocean
City MD for the weekend.

Talk to you later - I would like to see yr rig sometime -

Welcome to the sunny South....how long have you lived in
Chelsea?
I'm about to fire up the grill,(promised the kids hamburgers),which
fortunately,is in the shade.
I'll look for you around 8pm,on 40M.ok? 7.070mhz. My PSK is
going
to have to be finessed around watching the Daytona 500, which runs from
7-11pm.
I've got the MP1 portable antenna set up on the patio,and have
the
7amp battery charged, so I plan on working portable,at some point....
But,most of the time will be running off the MFJ 1796 vertical
from
the comfort of inside the house.
73,
Ed