Milos PSK???

ebruchac@...

Ah,Milos Tea.....
Bernie, it is the Holy Grail,of non-alcoholic beverages. One more
reason to live in AL.
Looking forward to the 40M sprint tonight. Great idea,and the format
really is a fair way to get everyone involved.
So what if it a spur of the moment idea--that's why I bought the
FT817,and made up a portable kit--to get on the air whenever,and where ever.
I 'll type real slow,and use big letters for Bernie!
Ed N4ZUM

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Ah,Milos Tea.....
Bernie, it is the Holy Grail,of non-alcoholic beverages. One more
reason to live in AL.
I didn't know you guys in AL drank anything that didn't have alcohol in it.

I 'll type real slow,and use big letters for Bernie!
Ed N4ZUM
Good idea Ed, I listen at the same speed I talk, that's why I don't do
anything but digital, I talk so slow my VOX won't stay keyed :-)

See ya tonite & 73,
Bernie / KF4FHS