40m & K3VOA

John Croft, Jr., K3NJ <croft@...>

GM All-

I must have the "magic" touch . . . this morning after one 40 meter QSO
the power supply to the ts440 at K3VOA went belly up! I have to go look
for another now as this also runs a packet station here as well.

I expect to fire up the home qth rig for tonight's sprint . . . as long as
I don't burnup that one too (hi hi) Always Something!

John, K3NJ

* The Maryland Crofts are John (K3NJ) and Kathy (KC3T) *
* Monitoring K3VOA/R on 147.045 + Washington, DC *
* http://patriot.net/~croft *

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

Murphy is lurking, John. :)

73,