40 Meter PSK Sprint

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

OK, for everybody who wants to have a little fun this weekend, the PODXS
070 club is sponsoring the first ever PODXS 070 Club 40 meterPSK Firecracker
Sprint.

The date and times are Saturday, 6-July-2002, 2000 - 0200 YOUR LOCAL TIME.

For a complete set of rules go to:

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/leonards/40mrules.html

or if you have any questions, you can e-mail me at:

kf4fhs@ywave.com

Hope to see you this Saturday evening.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Steve W3HF

The date and times are Saturday, 6-July-2002, 2000 - 0200 YOUR LOCAL
TIME.
I'll try to be around, but it will be late. We'll be returning from a day
at HersheyPark, and I probably won't be able to get on the radio
until local midnight (0400z).

So if anyone is still on at that time, look for my faint trace (5 watts
into the 40m attic dipole). :-)

Stu <samalex@...>

Well managed 2 qso with 070 peps but not much doing at this moment in Sunny
Scotland. A few hours to go before sunset and maybe that will get better
conditions for me
I am operating my radio on 7036.32 so any eu ops about give me a shout

Thanks to Erika and Dieter for the qso`s
Stu MM0BSM

www.islay.0catch.com

www.qsl.net/gm6nx

Stu <samalex@...>

Hi Folks

see a few others calling TEST anyone know what one?

Spoke with G4BYG in it he gave similar report as we are

Any ideas?

Stu MM0BSM

Stu <samalex@...>

Any you USA guys on 40m now?

just worked VE9DX so that means you cant be too far away

anyway I am on the eu section of psk31 7036.3 give a call if you see my
print
Stu MM0BSM

www.islay.0catch.com

www.qsl.net/gm6nx

Stu <samalex@...>

Thanks to John K3NJ for the first qso in the USA on 40m

50mins to go so come on you guys give me a call on 7036.3

Stu MM0BSM

www.islay.0catch.com

www.qsl.net/gm6nx

spdomingue@...

OK what frequency and upper or lower??

Steve D
N6YIH/7

spdomingue@...

Thanks Charley K6CEG well at least the new antenna here works a little on 40 meters

SteveD
N6YIH/7

DL2AYL@...

G4BYG was calling "cq test - this is the 070 Firecracker 40 m contest" , he
was apparently in the same boat.
73's Erika/DL2AYL

see a few others calling TEST anyone know what one?

Spoke with G4BYG in it he gave similar report as we are

Any ideas?

Stu MM0BSM

Check out the 070 Club website at

Charles Goldwater <k6ceg@...>

Your Trace on my waterfall was very strong. Your new antenna is doing a very
good job into Southern California.
I using a home made 37 ft fiberglass pole, with a 12 awg stranded single
conductor up the center.
It loads well on 40m.
The 40M Test sure was a lot of fun..
73 de Charley

Thanks Charley K6CEG well at least the new antenna here works a little on
40 meters

SteveD
N6YIH/7

Check out the 070 Club website at

The Maryland Crofts <croft@...>

Hi Stu-

Very exciting for me as well . . . I wish that we might try qpsk with
even better results (for me between fading and static crashes copy was
rough) but we made it!

73,

John, K3NJ

Stu wrote:

Thanks to John K3NJ for the first qso in the USA on 40m

50mins to go so come on you guys give me a call on 7036.3

Stu MM0BSM

www.islay.0catch.com

www.qsl.net/gm6nx

Check out the 070 Club website at

* John & Kathy Croft * http://patriot.net/~croft *
* Silver Spring, MD * KC3T TEN-TEN 68155 * K3NJ TEN-TEN 67398 *
* -monitoring N3AUY/R 29.66 MHz (141.3 Hz)- *

Stu <samalex@...>

Thanks Erika

see a few others calling TEST anyone know what one?

Spoke with G4BYG in it he gave similar report as we are

Any ideas?

Stu MM0BSM

Check out the 070 Club website at

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to