From: Vlastimil Pejchal <ok1ak@...>
To: <070@...>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 8:56 AM
Subject: [070] For European members

: Hello dear European members of 070 club,
: allow me one proposal. I should like settle to short meeting members of
070 club at Ham Radio
: in Friedrichshafen. For example 29th july at 10.00 hours A.M. near DARC
stand. Could we take
: collective photo, interchange QSLs and personaly
: meet between ourselves. If you will ride to the
: Friedrichshafen, what do you say to this idea?
: Vy 73 Vlasto/OK1AK
:
:

Dieter, DL2RR <dl2rr@...>

Hello, I will be there at 10:00h +/- on Saturday and stay till Sunday. For
'on-the-air' meeting. I am attainable on 433.925MHz or few times also on
145.450 MHz. Does anyone has another suggestion ?

73's de Dieter