member's photos

Zoltan Bordas <borzol@...>

Hello Jay,

It would be interesting to put up a sub-page on the 070 PODX site with a
photo of every 070 member... what do you say to this idea?

Photos can be sent via email in an accepted dimension/resolution.

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ

AA8QQJMauch@...

Hi Zoli,
Sounds like a neat idea. Maybe with a little write up by each member to go
with their photo. I think it would be doable. Any comments from the rest of
the gang?

73,
de Jay - AA8QQ

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Zoli,

I'm not sure you want to see what some of us look like, it might be pretty
scary :-)

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

It would be interesting to put up a sub-page on the 070 PODX site with a
photo of every 070 member... what do you say to this idea?

Photos can be sent via email in an accepted dimension/resolution.

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ

Check out the 070 Club website at

DL2AYL@...

Try us !

Erika/DL2AYL

It would be interesting to put up a sub-page on the 070 PODX site with a
photo of every 070 member... what do you say to this idea?

Photos can be sent via email in an accepted dimension/resolution.

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ

Check out the 070 Club website at

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Check out the 070 Club website at

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Jay,

Maybe you could send us a picture of you dangling from that hang glider
:-)

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Sounds like a neat idea. Maybe with a little write up by each member to
go
with their photo. I think it would be doable. Any comments from the rest
of
the gang?

73,
de Jay - AA8QQ

Check out the 070 Club website at

Tim

Jay,

Count me in!

73,
Tim - K5TLG

At 12:36 PM 6/10/02 -0400, you wrote:

Hi Zoli,
Sounds like a neat idea. Maybe with a little write up by each member to go
with their photo. I think it would be doable. Any comments from the rest of
the gang?

73,
de Jay - AA8QQ

Check out the 070 Club website at

Zoltan Bordas <borzol@...>

Then put the equipment / antenna photo... maybe better looking, hi hi...

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ