070 Club Picture page

AA8QQJMauch@...

Hi All,
Well I think it's Finally ready for club viewing (albeit not ready for prime
time).
Here's the link:

<http://members.aol.com/aa8qq/pix.htm>

All photos are by Ken KF8OR or myself, with the possible exception of the one
of Karen W4GTM & Erika DL2AYL. If anyone knows who shot it, please let me
know so I can credit them.

73 & Enjoy,
Jay - AA8QQ

AA8QQJMauch@...

Sorry, wrong link.

Here's the real one:

<http://hometown.aol.com/aa8qq/pix.htm>

73,
de Jay - AA8QQ

DL2AYL@...

possible exception of the one
of Karen W4GTM & Erika DL2AYL. If anyone knows who shot it, please let me

That photo took Jim Russo, KC4YJV, Karen's husband.
Good weekend to all!
Erika/DL2AYL

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Hey! really great to see ya'll in the trough, swillin! out together. Wish I
was there :) Ernie

Well I think it's Finally ready for club viewing (albeit not ready for
prime
time).
Here's the link:

<http://members.aol.com/aa8qq/pix.htm>

All photos are by Ken KF8OR or myself, with the possible exception of the
one
of Karen W4GTM & Erika DL2AYL. If anyone knows who shot it, please let me
know so I can credit them.

73 & Enjoy,
Jay - AA8QQ

Check out the 070 Club website at