TDW--MN for the TDW

ebruchac@...

Need my membership# for the TDW.
Hey,I live in the South,and not all of us can deal with really complicated
tasks,like
remembering where the original certificate is....or how to use a voting
machine.....

Plan on putting AL on the air,off and on, qrp portable,if the WX holds
up,(FT817/Z11,MP-1,gel-cells,Ruffner Mtn.,1270 ft.,5 mile hike).

73, CU on TDW
Ed N4ZUM
near, but not in,Birmingham,AL

JHudak3rd@...

Ed, your number 178, I repeat, 178... Look in the top right hand drawer for
that certificate, I know you put it there.

KA3X, Jay

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <k8ij@...>

Hey Ed,

Living in FLorida I take personal note of your voting machine comment - hi!

My records show you as #178 and I look forward to working you on many bands.

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

Hey,I live in the South,and not all of us can deal with really complicated
tasks,like
remembering where the original certificate is....or how to use a voting
machine.....

Plan on putting AL on the air,off and on, qrp portable,if the WX holds
up,(FT817/Z11,MP-1,gel-cells,Ruffner Mtn.,1270 ft.,5 mile hike).

73, CU on TDW
Ed N4ZUM
near, but not in,Birmingham,AL

   Check out the 070 Club website at

Sean (G4UCJ) <g4ucj.shack@...>

Hi Guys, just tried to get to the website to get a dupe list (I've also forgotten my number -DUH) but AOL says it cant find it. The link below doesn't seem to work.

but the one to the main page: http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs.htm  does, but you can't get any further.

Will try to be active inbetween bbq's and other weekendy type things (once I find out the rules etc) (you may well see the call GQ4UCJ about, which is also me but with a jubilee pfx).

73 Sean, G4UCJ

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <k8ij@...>

Hi Sean,

#139 is what I have.  Enjoy the BBQ!

vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

Hi Guys, just tried to get to the website to get a dupe list (I've also forgotten my number -DUH) but AOL says it cant find it. The link below doesn't seem to work.

but the one to the main page: http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs.htm  does, but you can't get any further.

Will try to be active inbetween bbq's and other weekendy type things (once I find out the rules etc) (you may well see the call GQ4UCJ about, which is also me but with a jubilee pfx).

73 Sean, G4UCJ

   Check out the 070 Club website at

Sean (G4UCJ) <g4ucj.shack@...>

Thanks Chas, I'll be on 15m shortly for an hour or so just to check it out and maybe on the lower bands later. If any US needs G on 80, I can give it a try later on, after the sun has gone down.

73 Sean, G4UCJ

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

Try this link, Sean.  I got right to it.

73,

Thanks Dick, worked a treat, now to see if I can get time on the air!
73 Sean, G4UCJ