From: de2pkh@...
To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 8:27 PM
Subject: [070] TDW

Many Coffee, many Cigaretts and many Stations. Thats GREAT!!!!!!!!
Peter DE2PKH

   Check out the 070 Club website at

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <k8ij@...>

Hey Bernie,

Thanks for the 20M QSO.  I've been looking for you on 40M - no luck yet.

I can't get over how many guys are calling and ignoring the fact that I'm calling CQ 070 Club Contest.  I've set up a macro to send them to the web page after I tell them how great the Club is.

I'll look for you on all the other bands (except 6M).

Sigh,

Chas, K8IJ

  Well I'm 2 out of 3 with you. I've had many cigarettes and many coffees, but not many stations. Maybe it'll pick up later.

   Good Luck & 73,
   Bernie / KF4FHS
Many Coffee, many Cigaretts and many Stations. Thats GREAT!!!!!!!!
Peter DE2PKH

   Check out the 070 Club website at

   Check out the 070 Club website at

Zoltan Bordas <borzol@...>

Hello 070 members,

Here only coffee, as I'm not a smoker, hi hi. But I'm PSK-er and no 070 on the waterfall around 04.30 UTC. On 20m some stations tracing but only 2...3 faint stateside calls and of course not 070 contesters... No other PSK signals on other bands. So I went to job and will see what is on the waterfall at around 12 UTC.

Good luck,

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ

Hi Peter,

  Well I'm 2 out of 3 with you. I've had many cigarettes and many coffees, but not many stations. Maybe it'll pick up later.

   Good Luck & 73,
   Bernie / KF4FHS
Many Coffee, many Cigaretts and many Stations. Thats GREAT!!!!!!!!
Peter DE2PKH

   Check out the 070 Club website at

   Check out the 070 Club website at

DL2AYL@...

Hi all,
I have a local guy on the band, new and eager, hope his xyl will have a long honey-do-list for him so I can have
some more fun.
Erika/DL2AYL

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Erika,

  I saw you answer my CQ and I sent you my info, but your local guy musta been stronger than me :-)
  Maybe after he shuts up we can try again.

   73, Bernie / KF4FHS