member #

Karen Russo <w4gtm@...>

Good to know I made it under the wire...thanks for letting me know
the number. Lets hope my antenna wire allows me to hear lots of
TDW signals. Tnx - Karen W4GTM

Steve W3HF

Karen -

Oops. My mistake. You really ARE listed on the dupe sheet. I don't
know how I missed it. Got to go back to second grade, maybe, for
remedial alphabetization practice.

Sorry for the confusion.

BTW, in this process, I confirmed that the dupe sheet has 215
entries. :-)

Steve

Karen -

Well, you're not listed on the dupe sheet, so maybe you didn't make
the cutoff date that Jay KA3X posted.

We'll have to see what the official PODXS boys say.

Hey all,

Can someone tell me what my 070 club member number is? I am
a member, but have not yet received my certificate in the mail. I
would like to make some contacts in the TDW contest this weekend.

Thanks - Karen W4GTM

Steve W3HF

Karen -

Well, you're not listed on the dupe sheet, so maybe you didn't make
the cutoff date that Jay KA3X posted.

We'll have to see what the official PODXS boys say.

Hey all,

Can someone tell me what my 070 club member number is? I am
a member, but have not yet received my certificate in the mail. I
would like to make some contacts in the TDW contest this weekend.

Thanks - Karen W4GTM

---------------------~--> FREE COLLEGE MONEY CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DlIU9C/4m7CAA/Ey.GAA/RUTolB/TM

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Karen Russo <w4gtm@...>

Hey all,

Can someone tell me what my 070 club member number is? I am
a member, but have not yet received my certificate in the mail. I
would like to make some contacts in the TDW contest this
weekend.

Thanks - Karen W4GTM

JHudak3rd@...

Karen, your membership number is 215. The certificate is in the mail. Best in
the TDW.

KA3X, Jay

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 5/30/2002 4:57:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, w4gtm@... writes:

Hey all,

Can someone tell me what my  070 club member number is? I am
a member, but have not yet received my certificate in the mail.   I
would like to make some contacts in the TDW contest this
weekend.

Thanks - Karen W4GTM

   Karen -You are number 215, the last one under the wire so you are good for the TDW. The Old Dood (KA3X) sez your certificate is in the mail. Hope to work you this weekend! 73 de Jay N3DQU.