TDW

spdomingue@...

Well I am going to try and keep up the refelector and I am on AOL-IM service so that will be up for the contest the screen name is spdomingue
is anyone else on aol IM and going to use it? I will look for note love letters and spots about where people are and how goes the event.

SteveD
N6YIH/7

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL

WB5NHL will be AOL IM as oldcyberdude9

---- 070@yahoogroups.com wrote:
Well I am going to try and keep up the refelector
and I am on AOL-IM service so that will be up for the
contest the screen name is spdomingue
is anyone else on aol IM and going to use it? I will
look for note love letters and spots about where
people are and how goes the event.

SteveD
N6YIH/7

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Steve W3HF

I'll try to remember to log on to AIM also, as melachri.