TDW endorsement

N3DQU@...

Ok guys, got the TDW endorsement posted on the web. It's yours for
submitting a TDW entry with ten or more contacts. Check it out at <
http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/070_hotdog.htm > ....73 de Jay N3DQU.

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 5/27/2002 2:54:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sv1xv@... writes:

Hi, I am afraid I shall not take part in TDW for 2002. There is some
problem with my HF antenna or its feeder and I haven't got enough time
to investigate it. I can only work 80/40/6 meters, so I may try
a few late night calls on 7035 and 7070 kHz.

   Hey Costas, I sure could use Greece on 40m, maybe cu there! 73 de Jay N3DQU.

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

Hi, I am afraid I shall not take part in TDW for 2002. There is some
problem with my HF antenna or its feeder and I haven't got enough time
to investigate it. I can only work 80/40/6 meters, so I may try
a few late night calls on 7035 and 7070 kHz.

73 Costas SV1XV