Re;TDW

AA8QQJMauch@...

Ignore my last. Was part of an IM that got misrouted.

I'm going to try to be on the air Fri, Sat, and Sun. for the TDW. Friday
evening is questionable as I might have to work. Will be available on ALL
bands (save WARC's) 160 thru 6. Anyone wants to try 6, let me know. Hope to
print everyone for the TDW.
73 See you there.
Jay - AA8QQ

Bob <VE4XA@...>

Jay (aa8qq);

Look for me on 6 meters on Sat/Also Sunday late afternoon
I will be operating with special prefix XM4XA callsign (Regular call is
VE4XA) Member number 191.
Will be operating sporadically on 10, 15, 20 (30?) and 6

Need to read up on the rules and scoring etc as this is my first attempt at
TDW!

Bob

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Nando,

Run a virus scan on your system, the e-mail you just sent to the group had
the badtrans virus attached to it.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Steve W3HF

Hey Nando,

Run a virus scan on your system, the e-mail you just sent to the
group had
the badtrans virus attached to it.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS
Bernie -

I don't think Nando sent the email intentionally. BadTrans sends
the emails itself, using the address book.

But the email WAS infected. So Nando needs to catch that virus
soon.

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Steve,

I know Nando wouldn't send one intentionally, but the way these viruses
are, you can be sending them out and never know that you are infected,
that's why I suggested he scan his system :-)

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Run a virus scan on your system, the e-mail you just sent to the
group had
the badtrans virus attached to it.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS
Bernie -

I don't think Nando sent the email intentionally. BadTrans sends
the emails itself, using the address book.

But the email WAS infected. So Nando needs to catch that virus
soon.

Check out the 070 Club website at