Dayton

tgstoops <n3xc@...>

Hi all...looking forward to Dayton this year...have been there four times and I don't think I have anticipated it as much as this year...
 I will be staying at the :Econo-Lodge South , 2140 S. Edwin Moses Blvd., Dayton, Ohio.... Looks like everyone is staying North so I'll keep the south covered for anyone that needs a ride to or from the Hamvention....   Dress warm and stay dry...I'll see everyone there..
Tom
N3XC

AA8QQJMauch@...

Looks like the XYL and I will be at Dayton Saturday and Sunday.
Staying in Tipp City, to the north of Dayton.

Hope to see you all there,
Jay - AA8QQ

tgstoops <n3xc@...>

Hey Jay!!! didn't think you would make it this year....good to hear you'll
be there... seems like everyone is going north....well, I'll be south...let
me know where your motel is so I can make the rounds one of the nites this
weekend....see you there..
Tom N3XC

Looks like the XYL and I will be at Dayton Saturday and Sunday.
Staying in Tipp City, to the north of Dayton.

Hope to see you all there,
Jay - AA8QQ

Check out the 070 Club website at

AA8QQJMauch@...

Tom,
Staying with relatives in Tipp City.
trying to get Friday off so we can go for the whole thing.
CU there,
Jay