1st LONP member

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 5/12/2002 1:06:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, borzol@... writes:

Mine is 66% finished...

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ

   I think Zoli mustve fallen asleep on his keyboard hi! Jay N3DQU

n0bhc

Congratulations Erika!

Bob, N0BHC

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <k8ij@...>

Greetings all,

I am very pleased to announce that the very first member in the Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters is: Erika Baumberger, DL2AYL.  N3DQU will be presenting Erika with her LONP certificate next weekend at Dayton.

Please join me in hearty congratulations for Erika and check out the LONP rules on the 070 Club website so you too can get yours.

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

Zoltan Bordas <borzol@...>

CONGRATS!!

Mine is 66% finished...

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ

I am very pleased to announce that the very first member in the Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters is: Erika Baumberger, DL2AYL.  N3DQU will be presenting Erika with her LONP certificate next weekend at Dayton.

Please join me in hearty congratulations for Erika and check out the LONP rules on the 070 Club website so you too can get yours.

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

   Check out the 070 Club website at

DL2AYL@...

Keep going  Zoli !
73's Erika/DL2AYL

I am very pleased to announce that the very first member in the Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters is: Erika Baumberger, DL2AYL.  N3DQU will be presenting Erika with her LONP certificate next weekend at Dayton.

Please join me in hearty congratulations for Erika and check out the LONP rules on the 070 Club website so you too can get yours.

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

   Check out the 070 Club website at

   Check out the 070 Club website at

bernie_kf4fhs <kf4fhs@...>

CONGRATULATIONS Erika, good work !!!

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

--- In 070@y..., "Charlie Trice, K8IJ" <k8ij@a...> wrote:
Greetings all,

I am very pleased to announce that the very first member in the
Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters is: Erika Baumberger,
DL2AYL. N3DQU will be presenting Erika with her LONP certificate
next weekend at Dayton.

Please join me in hearty congratulations for Erika and check out
the LONP rules on the 070 Club website so you too can get yours.

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

Demetre Koumanakos <sv1ens@...>

go get them girl....

I am very pleased to announce that the very first member in the Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters is: Erika Baumberger, DL2AYL.  N3DQU will be presenting Erika with her LONP certificate next weekend at Dayton.

Please join me in hearty congratulations for Erika and check out the LONP rules on the 070 Club website so you too can get yours.

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

   Check out the 070 Club website at

Stu <samalex@...>

WELL done Erika
MM0BSM Stu

I am very pleased to announce that the very first member in the Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters is: Erika Baumberger, DL2AYL.  N3DQU will be presenting Erika with her LONP certificate next weekend at Dayton.

Please join me in hearty congratulations for Erika and check out the LONP rules on the 070 Club website so you too can get yours.

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

   Check out the 070 Club website at

DL2AYL@...

Thank you all for the congratulations,
I was chasing you for more than a year and will not stop at this point. See you on the bands!
Erika/DL2AYL

hamopcq

Hi Erika,
Congratulations! Well Done.
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM

chris hill <joanandchris@...>

I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks.  What is LONP~C Hill KG8JF