Quickmix

N3DQU@...

Here's a freeware program I ran across on the digital newsgroup. It's
called Quickmix and let's you save soundcard settings for different
applications! I played with the program abit and looks promising. Very easy
to load and install. For more info go to < http://www.msaxon.com/quickmix/ >
...73 de Jay N3DQU.

Steve W3HF

--- In 070@y..., N3DQU@a... wrote:
Here's a freeware program I ran across on the digital
newsgroup. It's called Quickmix and let's you save soundcard
settings for different applications! I played with the program
abit and looks promising. Very easy to load and install. For
more info go to http://www.msaxon.com/quickmix/
...73 de Jay N3DQU.
Jay -

Neat idea! Thanks for the link. My kids have already been threatened
if they ever touch the sound settings on the "shack" computer.

I'll have to download this and play with it tonight.