Vermont Needed for WAS

g4tgk

Hi Bruce,
On PSK, I have worked N1PEA (4 times), N1XWV and W5VWD but no cards received yet!
Best of luck,
John, G4TGK.

brmccain <brmccain@...>

Hi there 070 CLub:

I need only Vermont confirmed for WAS PSK31. I worked KG4NBL/M1 from
the Vermont/Mass state line in March, but got no reply from my qsl
card and SASE.

I checked the 070 Club roster and could not find a Vermont qth for
any members. If any of you have worked Vermont on psk31, could you
give me their call sign(s) so I can write or e-mail for a sked?

tnx es 73 de N7XB
Bruce McCain in Portland OR

DL2AYL@...

I have worked W1ZS from Vermont and got the qsl via the bureau and also
N1ETS with confirmation via the bureau.
73 and good hunting
Erika/DL2AYL

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

At 19:46 4/5/2002 +0000, you wrote:
Hi there 070 CLub:

I need only Vermont confirmed for WAS PSK31. I worked KG4NBL/M1 from
the Vermont/Mass state line in March, but got no reply from my qsl
card and SASE.

I checked the 070 Club roster and could not find a Vermont qth for
any members. If any of you have worked Vermont on psk31, could you
give me their call sign(s) so I can write or e-mail for a sked?
I have only K1ON in MFSK-16 mode from Vermont, I guess
he is active in PSK-31 as well...

Good Luck

Costas SV1XV

Tom <tomias@...>

Worked KB1GUP on 20 meters in January 02.

Tom, k3psk

I need only Vermont confirmed for WAS PSK31. I worked KG4NBL/M1 from
the Vermont/Mass state line in March, but got no reply from my qsl
card and SASE.

I checked the 070 Club roster and could not find a Vermont qth for
any members. If any of you have worked Vermont on psk31, could you
give me their call sign(s) so I can write or e-mail for a sked?

tnx es 73 de N7XB
Bruce McCain in Portland OR

Check out the 070 Club website at

ve3iay <ve3iay@...>

Bruce,

Here's another one for your list of Vermont PSKers: W1RL (worked
during the January 2002 PSKfest, eQSL received).

73,
Rich VE3IAY

--- In 070@y..., "brmccain" <brmccain@t...> wrote:
Hi there 070 CLub:

I need only Vermont confirmed for WAS PSK31. I worked KG4NBL/M1
from
the Vermont/Mass state line in March, but got no reply from my qsl
card and SASE.

I checked the 070 Club roster and could not find a Vermont qth for
any members. If any of you have worked Vermont on psk31, could you
give me their call sign(s) so I can write or e-mail for a sked?

tnx es 73 de N7XB
Bruce McCain in Portland OR

Ken Carpenter <w5kec@...>

Bruce,
You can add another one to your list of Vermont PSKers,
Worked Henry - KT1J  in Aug. 2000 and received a prompt QSL after sending a SASE.
Good luck and 73's,
Ken - W5KEC
WAS on PSK31