Last Yrs Scores

AA8QQJMauch@...

Does anyone have last years scores saved? I'd like to see them for
comparison.

Jay - AA8QQ

Steve W3HF

--- In 070@y..., AA8QQJMauch@a... wrote:
Does anyone have last years scores saved? I'd like to see them for
comparison.

Jay - AA8QQ
I used to, and may have a printout, but that's it.

Maybe if we ask real nice, Ernie could create a "Rumble Results
History" page, so we could see how the contest has evolved over the
years. I think that would be nice to have available.

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Hi Jay!
These are last years scores in HTML. if you need conversion let me know. 73
Ernie

Does anyone have last years scores saved? I'd like to see them for
comparison.

Jay - AA8QQ

Check out the 070 Club website at

Steve W3HF

Ernie -

Thanks for the page. Now for the big question: Do you still have the
scores from Rumbles 1 through 5? I know I saw the scores for #5,
since that was the one I won in Super. But I'm not sure I ever saw
the scores for the previous ones.

It seems to me that a Rumble Scores History would be neat to
have on your web site. Simply leaving the pages online
(results01.html, results02.html, etc), with a simple index page,
would be enough.

I would love to be able to review how the number of entries
progressed, how the scores progressed, etc.

Thanks for considering this.

Steve

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Hi Steve,
Let me check through the computer. I changed my system at rumble 6 and
on. Hope I still have the old stuff in the archives. Ernie