Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 7:49 AM
Subject: [070] Dont beive it :)

7:30am New York, The sun is shining. No PSK traces anywhere to be seen except ZL3JT.  Ragged chewed with Duncan for a short while at 100% copy, both 50 watts. To top it off there was a little earth quake to boot. Crazy eh!  Ernie

   Check out the 070 Club website at

AA8QQJMauch@...

Chris,
You wanna try a direct 6 meter QSO?
got my quad pointed North now.
Jay - AA8QQ

AA8QQJMauch@...

Chris,
Let's try at 5:10 PM
cu then
Jay

John Durbin <durbinsjz@...>

Jay I am there now. Have the beam pointed south.

Chris KC8LJN