4 casts!

Duncan <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph
4 Casts are 4 fools....plan a picnic in the rain! The reality is there is a massive
CME passing the ol' ball
at this time and it's makin' fancy pitchas on the poles!
Our digimode is gunna suffer, no doubt about that, 'cos we rely on lack of geomagnetic
activity! There's plenty of that at this time....sorry to report...!
See ya traces ....hopefully?

DL2AYL@...

Yes, some are there on 40 meters, some PY on 20 but those are hard of
hearing or members of the white stick club. From here it can only get
better...
73's Erika/DL2AYL

kf4hou <kf4hou@...>

No what You mean seems to be growing too. Haven't heard from EA in
abt 2 hours now. Fly that plane up there sprinkle some of that Pixie
dust and get rid of it.