Hope everyone is doing better to EU than I am

kf4hou <kf4hou@...>

Only stations getting thru the Auroa is Southern EU and abt all
Northern Sations are almost none extisance

Bob Mitchell <VE4XA@...>

Hearing lots of S.A., also See Duncan (he can't see me!!, also FO5, EA
station..almost no US stations .
All this from Southern Manitoba. Time to go to bed!!

See you Saturday
Bob (VE4XA)

kf4hou <kf4hou@...>

Come on Good old Sun gives us a Kp=8 almost Yet to hear anyone from
North of Mason Dixon Line and Nothing in Northern Midwest weak one in
Oregon everthing has been below the 36 degree lattitude. only heard a
Few EA SV 4X and nothing to North of them.
Hearing lots of S.A., also See Duncan (he can't see me!!, also FO5,
EA
station..almost no US stations .
All this from Southern Manitoba. Time to go to bed!!

See you Saturday
Bob (VE4XA)

John Durbin <durbinsjz@...>

I can see a lot of stations but I can not get through to them. I did get
Duncan so that was good. I think you are right, go to bed and hope it is
better in the morning.

Chris KC8LJN

Hearing lots of S.A., also See Duncan (he can't see me!!, also FO5, EA
station..almost no US stations .
All this from Southern Manitoba. Time to go to bed!!

See you Saturday
Bob (VE4XA)

Check out the 070 Club website at

Zoltan Bordas <borzol@...>

Only stations getting thru the Auroa is Southern *America* and abt all
Northern *American* Stations are almost none existance

...HI!

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ