Whatz up ?

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 4/18/2002 12:05:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kf4fhs@... writes:

Subj:[070] Whatz up ?
Date:4/18/2002 12:05:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:kf4fhs@...
Reply-to:070@...
To:070@...
Sent from the Internet

OK Jay, what are you up to ? I got home and turned on my rig and their ain't
a single solitary signal on 20 meters, It's deader'n 4 o'clock.
Are you startin a new endorsment ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

   Yeah yeah! Hey Bernie, I got a piece of coax here with your name on it, and if I bend it just right, your signal will go straight into the ground hi! Hpe you wasn't planning on making any contacts in the Rumble :o)

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

OK Jay, what are you up to ? I got home and turned on my rig and their ain't
a single solitary signal on 20 meters, It's deader'n 4 o'clock.
Are you startin a new endorsment ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

spdomingue@...

Thanks I did not think of that I just climbed the tower to check and see if the antenna was still there or see if there were any BIG diodes yo there or something.

Must be the new endorcement that Jay has cooked up This you got this one correct.
SteveD
N6YIH/7

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Jay, if you've been testin that coax tonight, it's workin !!

 Bernie

OK Jay, what are you up to ? I got home and turned on my rig and their ain't
a single solitary signal on 20 meters, It's deader'n 4 o'clock.
Are you startin a new endorsment ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

   Yeah yeah! Hey Bernie, I got a piece of coax here with your name on it, and if I bend it just right, your signal will go straight into the ground hi! Hpe you wasn't planning on making any contacts in the Rumble :o)

   Check out the 070 Club website at

Dieter, DL2RR <dl2rr@...>

Jay, did you put my name on it too ???

73's de Dieter - DL2RR

OK Jay, what are you up to ? I got home and turned on my rig and their ain't
a single solitary signal on 20 meters, It's deader'n 4 o'clock.
Are you startin a new endorsment ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Yeah yeah! Hey Bernie, I got a piece of coax here with your name on it, and if I bend it just right, your signal will go straight into the ground hi! Hpe you wasn't planning on making any contacts in the Rumble :o)

K4FBP

You guys are loading up the wrong tree.  Rotate your vertical 84 degrees!
Don, K4FBP

Jay, if you've been testin that coax tonight, it's workin !!

 Bernie
OK Jay, what are you up to ? I got home and turned on my rig and their ain't
a single solitary signal on 20 meters, It's deader'n 4 o'clock.
Are you startin a new endorsment ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

   Yeah yeah! Hey Bernie, I got a piece of coax here with your name on it, and if I bend it just right, your signal will go straight into the ground hi! Hpe you wasn't planning on making any contacts in the Rumble :o)

   Check out the 070 Club website at

   Check out the 070 Club website at

Dieter, DL2RR <dl2rr@...>

horizontally or vertically ????
will try both together, hi.

You guys are loading up the wrong tree.  Rotate your vertical 84 degrees!
Don, K4FBP
Jay, if you've been testin that coax tonight, it's workin !!

 Bernie
OK Jay, what are you up to ? I got home and turned on my rig and their ain't
a single solitary signal on 20 meters, It's deader'n 4 o'clock.
Are you startin a new endorsment ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

   Yeah yeah! Hey Bernie, I got a piece of coax here with your name on it, and if I bend it just right, your signal will go straight into the ground hi! Hpe you wasn't planning on making any contacts in the Rumble :o)

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

Enough is enough, Bernie.  I haven't done anything to force your wrath down upon me and that coax has sucked all the signals out of the atmosphere here in Colorado, also.

I may mention that to my XYL and if I do, you'll know what the Wrath of an Irish woman can do.

73,

Jay, if you've been testin that coax tonight, it's workin !!

 Bernie
OK Jay, what are you up to ? I got home and turned on my rig and their ain't
a single solitary signal on 20 meters, It's deader'n 4 o'clock.
Are you startin a new endorsment ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

   Yeah yeah! Hey Bernie, I got a piece of coax here with your name on it, and if I bend it just right, your signal will go straight into the ground hi! Hpe you wasn't planning on making any contacts in the Rumble :o)

   Check out the 070 Club website at

   Check out the 070 Club website at

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

He's out to get us all, Dieter.  We may have to send him to the Land down Under just to get that piece of coax pointing up.

73,