From: N3DQU@...
To: 070@...
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 11:10 PM
Subject: [070] Help wanted

   Looking for someone in the 070 Club to help run an PSK SWL award. Anyone
interested, reply direct to n3dqu@......Jay.

   Check out the 070 Club website at

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 4/6/2002 2:13:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, wb0dul@... writes:

What's involved, Jay?  I'm retired and possibly can help.

Dick
WBØDUL
070 #180

   Thanks for the offer Dick, but I've got a couple volunteers already would you believe. I will keep you in mind for the next one...73 de Jay N3DQU.

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

OK, Jay.

73,