Education

Duncan <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph
Yose guys givin' away all yore PSK secrets...no wonder I can't see yore traces down-under...the
DX-perts say, "There's no propagation!" But now I know different! It's all staying
above the equator equalisator!
Now I'll give you a tip on how to win the psk rumble...
Just get on every team....Yep! Ya bound ta winnit!

And Jay...they've put the skids under my Free Access...This is a crisis for any Scotsman!
From the end of this month.
<zl3jt@zfree.co.nz> will no longer.... but the Jungle Telegraph will continue at
<zl3jt@paradise.net.nz>

I have not departed this mortal coil although it may look like it....! I live in
paradise, that is New Zealand, it really is heaven....
73s to ya'll

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Oh Man, I didn't know everybody could see these messages, I thought only the
person I replied to got 'em. Now everybody's going to know all our technical
secrets.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS