From: "Duncan" <zl3jt@zfree.co.nz>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 11:23 PM
Subject: [070] CW on 070

de Jungle Telegraph,
The CW activity interferring with digital comms is from the pile up
generated by
VP6DI Ducie Island operating on 14.020!
It is entirely unnecessary and is inane....
I'm apologise for it but I can't do anything about it.
20 to 30KHZ should be more than enough for the Dxpedition, even though it
is needed
by everybody...
73s

DL2AYL@...

Yes, it is not only around 14.070 it is going up to the SSB part of the
band. Seems half of the ham-population is calling the VP6.
73's Erika/DL2AYL