2002 PSKFest Final Results

N3DQU@...

The 2002 PSKFest final results are now posted at <
http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/2002_pskfest_results.htm >. We received 99
entries, not bad for a first-time event! Congratulations to the certificate
winners listed below. Many thanks to all who participated and a big thanks to
the PSKFest Contest Manager Steve, N6YIH for doing all the heavy work hi!
Looking forward to the next one! 73 de Jay N3DQU, PODXS 070 Club.
SOQRP-SB
Top Score/High Score NA - N9BC
High Score EU - DL2RR
High Score AS - UA0JQ

SOQRP-MB
Top Score/High Score NA - N9MZP
High Score EU - SV1ENS

SOLP
Top Score/High Score NA - N3MK
070 Club Top Dog - WM2U
High Score EU - UX0FF
High Score AF - ZD8JA
HIgh Score AS - 4X6CUU

SOMP
Top Score/High Score EU - OK1VSL
High Score NA - K4GMH

Beischel <wb8nut@...>

Thanks for a well run contest which is the first contest I ever
participated in as an individual operator where I submitted a log.
Also, it was a big surprise to find an "attaboy" in the mail to put
on my 070 certificate!

Duffy - WB8NUT
http://www.wb8nut.com