What is the YO prefixs?

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

The Romanians are back!

Today (Saturday morning UTC) I found YO8FZ
on 14071.2 with a 599 signal. I even spotted
him to the DX-cluster!

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 3/9/2002 2:42:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, kf4fhs@... writes:

Erika,

  Yep, it looks like we're slowly getting the old boy figured out. I just
can't figure out how he does it.
   I'm glad he didn't put the same kybosh on the Lower 48 endorsment, or
he'd have the whole USA shut down.

      73 , Bernie / KF4FHS

   You guys crack me up!! N3DQU

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

At 11:47 9/3/2002 +0200, you wrote:

The Romanians are back!

Today (Saturday morning UTC) I found YO8FZ
on 14071.2 with a 599 signal. I even spotted
him to the DX-cluster!
Ye, the Romanians are back for real!
Half an hour later I had a QSO with YO9FNR
on 14 MHz

Costas

At 10:05 9/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:

Yep, it looks like we're slowly getting the old boy figured out. I just
can't figure out how he does it
I'm glad he didn't put the same kybosh on the Lower 48 endorsment,
or he'd have the whole USA shut down.

73 , Bernie / KF4FHS
Bernie, one of my problems is that there are too many Polish hams active in the
PSK-31 bands. Do you think I should propose a "Worked 5 SP prefixes" sticker,
so that the bands calm down a bit for a while? <grin>

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |

DL2AYL@...

No, better "Worked 100 Russian Stations" ;-)
Erika/DL2AYL

Yep, it looks like we're slowly getting the old boy figured out. I just
can't figure out how he does it
I'm glad he didn't put the same kybosh on the Lower 48 endorsment,
or he'd have the whole USA shut down.

73 , Bernie / KF4FHS
Bernie, one of my problems is that there are too many Polish hams active
in the
PSK-31 bands. Do you think I should propose a "Worked 5 SP prefixes"
sticker,
so that the bands calm down a bit for a while? <grin>

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Costas, I bet if you got ole Merlin, er I mean Jay to come up with a SP
endorsment, it wouldn't only thin them out, it would shut them completly off
:-)