V31DE

bernie_kf4fhs <kf4fhs@...>

Seems that my first post got lost in the ozone.
Anyway, Derek V31DE is still calling CQ on 28120
at00:40z. He told me he was the only PSK31 operator
in Belize.
Sorry if this message is a dupe.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Steve W3HF

Seems that my first post got lost in the ozone.
Anyway, Derek V31DE is still calling CQ on 28120
at00:40z. He told me he was the only PSK31 operator
in Belize.
Sorry if this message is a dupe.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

He's a quick QSL, too.

Dieter, DL2RR <dl2rr@...>

I got his QSL via buro after the usual run time of one year, that is
mandatory and I accept it.
Dieter - DL2RR

: > Seems that my first post got lost in the ozone.
: > Anyway, Derek V31DE is still calling CQ on 28120
: > at00:40z. He told me he was the only PSK31 operator
: > in Belize.
: > Sorry if this message is a dupe.
: >
: > 73, Bernie / KF4FHS
: >
: >
:
: He's a quick QSL, too.
:
: Steve
: W3HF
:
:
: Check out the 070 Club website at
: < http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm > for
: the latest information on 070 Club activities.
: To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
:
:
:
:
:

Steve W3HF

I had sent direct. Round trip US-Belize-US was three weeks.

Steve