Endorsements mailed

N3DQU@...

Endorsements mailed out yesterday for OK2MF, DK3FCP, SV1XV, DL2AYL and
YO5CRQ...Please let me know when you get them...73 de Jay N3DQU.

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 3/8/2002 2:04:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, sv1xv@... writes:

BTW you didn't send PSKFEST, please keep it aside
and send it with next batch.

   OK, will do om...Jay.

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

At 13:24 3/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Endorsements mailed out yesterday for OK2MF, DK3FCP, SV1XV, DL2AYL and
YO5CRQ...Please let me know when you get them...73 de Jay N3DQU.
OK Jay, Endorsements received yesterday. Thanks
BTW you didn't send PSKFEST, please keep it aside
and send it with next batch.

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |
| * http://w4u.eexi.gr/~sv1xv/ |

Zoltan Bordas <borzol@...>

Received the big Hot Dog, PSKFEST, SV triband ans 12/12.
Thanks!

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ