Topics

YO-Endorsement

spdomingue@...

Erica now you know how I felt with the DL award maybe you need to check the antenna for the anit-YO filter in there

SteveD
N6YIH/7

DL2AYL@...

Hi Jay,
How do you manage this - the day you announce
a new special endorsement the special stations
disappear completely. Haven't seen any YO since the
release of the YO-endorsement.
73's Erika/DL2AYL

Steve W3HF

Hi Jay,
How do you manage this - the day you announce
a new special endorsement the special stations
disappear completely. Haven't seen any YO since the
release of the YO-endorsement.
73's Erika/DL2AYL
I think it's like the spanish-speaking diodes that Steve N6YIH has in
his antenna line. hi hi

Actually, I saw both YO9ALY and YO6BHN on 10m PSK about an
hour ago. Didn't get either, though. :-(

Zoltan Bordas <borzol@...>

This is happening to me also almost like your case, Erika... I was full of EA stations last year even when I called DX... and very few found this year, HI.

Returning to the YO endorsement, I try to be on frequency almost every day at least 1...2 hours (as my job permits). I didn't like the ATA contest last year when no one TA station was there (well, maybe there was, but I didn't see them...). This morning I worked YO4UQ on 20m, last night on 80m found YO8 and others also.

Hope all interested stations will find 5 YO px's sooner or later... I make the proganda to activate as much as I can...

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ

How do you manage this - the day you announce
a new special endorsement the special stations
disappear completely. Haven't seen any YO since the
release of the YO-endorsement.
73's Erika/DL2AYL

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Uhmm! just worked YO9ALY, Mircea at 1558z on 10m   :)    Ernie

How do you manage this - the day you announce
a new special endorsement the special stations
disappear completely. Haven't seen any YO since the
release of the YO-endorsement.
73's Erika/DL2AYL

   Check out the 070 Club website at

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

Don't feel bad, Erika.  I haven't seen one even before the endorsement was announced.  :)

73,

Dick

How do you manage this - the day you announce
a new special endorsement the special stations
disappear completely. Haven't seen any YO since the
release of the YO-endorsement.
73's Erika/DL2AYL

   Check out the 070 Club website at

DL2AYL@...

Yes, that must be something like that, I'm just wondering how Jay made the way on my roof.
Erika/DL2AYL

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 3/2/2002 11:56:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, DL2AYL@... writes:

Hi Jay,
How do you manage this - the day you announce
a new special endorsement the special stations
disappear completely. Haven't seen any YO since the
release of the YO-endorsement.
73's Erika/DL2AYL

   Hmmmm.....Well, Zoli assured me that there are 40-some YO's on hf running PSK. I wonder if he said that just to see Romania on the endorsements page hi! Jay N3DQU.

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

At 13:20 3/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:

How do you manage this - the day you announce
a new special endorsement the special stations
disappear completely. Haven't seen any YO since the
release of the YO-endorsement.
Hmmmm.....Well, Zoli assured me that there are 40-some YO's on hf running PSK.
I wonder if he said that just to see Romania on the endorsements page hi! Jay N3DQU.
During the last year I have heard in PSK-31:

YO2BB 80
YO2BE 20
YO2BZV 20
YO2MAD 40
YO4DFT 40
YO4UQ 20
YO5CRQ 10-80
YO6CFB/QRP 15

So there is some PSK-31 activity in Romania, just
wait for the TARA Rumble.

73 Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |

DL2AYL@...

Zoli is right about the active hams in Romania, they just went off PSK or
into hiding after the YO-Endorsement
was put up.
/3's Erika/DL2AYL

Steve W3HF

During the last year I have heard in PSK-31:

YO2BB 80
YO2BE 20
YO2BZV 20
YO2MAD 40
YO4DFT 40
YO4UQ 20
YO5CRQ 10-80
YO6CFB/QRP 15

So there is some PSK-31 activity in Romania, just
wait for the TARA Rumble.

73 Costas SV1XV

I have also worked

YO3JW
YO4GDP
YO5BBO
YO8FR
YO9FYP

Unfortunately these were all prior to 19 Jan 2002, so my only QSO
towards the endorsement is my one with YO5CRQ during the
PSKfest. :-(