From: Alan M. Eshleman[SMTP:doctore@well.com]
Reply To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 5:29 PM
To: '070@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [070] TI9M

Alan is probably Alan Maenchen, AD6E, one of my fellow Northern California
Contest Club members, who is on the TI9M expedition.
73,

Alan/K6SRZ

Check out the 070 Club website at

Alan M. Eshleman <doctore@...>

You're probably right then: lots of Alan's! I worked TI9M with AD6E at
the controls on 3 different CW bands and he always acknowledged me with
the club's version of the "secret handshake,' which the PSK op didn't.

73,

Alan/K6SRZ

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Melachrinos, Stephen J wrote:

Actually, I think it's Alan Homer KI7WO. I had worked him as KI7WO/TI5
before they made it on the island, and that was a PSK QSO. (I did not have
my log when I made the last post.) I'm not sure, but if there are only two
digimode ops on the trip, then it would be someone who was on PSK just
before.

----------
Alan is probably Alan Maenchen, AD6E, one of my fellow Northern California
Contest Club members, who is on the TI9M expedition.
73,

Alan/K6SRZ

Check out the 070 Club website at

Check out the 070 Club website at

Steve W3HF

You're probably right then: lots of Alan's! I worked TI9M with AD6E
at the controls on 3 different CW bands and he always acknowledged me
with the club's version of the "secret handshake,' which the PSK op
didn't.
Hey, is there a "secret handshake" for the 070 PSK ops?