PODXS DPX

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Congratulations to Dieter, DL2RR for successfully gaining the PODXS Digital Prefix Award in both the MIXED and RTTY categories. Shh! A little bird tells me that Dieter might soon be claiming the PSK certificate as well. That would be certificate number # 0001  :)  Very well done.
    73 Ernie Mills, PODXS-DPX manager)

PS. Ok 070 members! who's next?

DL2AYL@...

Hi Ernie,
I want the Number 1!!!!

Here I send my 300 contacts, made in PSK 31 only, will send you a printed version
with my application bucks..

73's de Erika/DL2AYL  070 # 35

DL2AYL@...

Sorry, that was the wrong address, I just saw Ernies name and got excited...
73 Erika/DL2AYL

Steve W3HF

Erika -

I just thought you wanted us to be envious. :-)

I was also disappointed that I didn't make your first 300! I see you only had to make it to the Os to get to the magic number.

I'm still shooting for the first DXCC using only a PSK-20.

P.S. Congratulations!!!