From: "Stephen J. Melachrinos" <w3hf@arrl.net>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 11:16 PM
Subject: [070] IOTA Help Needed

IOTA Spot: For those of you chasing IOTAs, AA4ME is on South
Padre Island in Texas. He is wintering there, and running 50 watts
from a FT-100 into a whip on the back of his RV.

Now for the question: Which IOTA is South Padre Island? Is it part
of NA-092 West Texas group?

Thanks.

Check out the 070 Club website at

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Steve,

I just worked Fred / AA4ME on 20 meters, and he wasn't familiar with
IOTA's and didn't know the reference
number, and I also can't find South Padre Island on my IOTA list. But from
the looks of the map,
I would guess that it would be West Texas, NA-092, but then again, that's
just a guess.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

IOTA Spot: For those of you chasing IOTAs, AA4ME is on South
Padre Island in Texas. He is wintering there, and running 50 watts
from a FT-100 into a whip on the back of his RV.

Now for the question: Which IOTA is South Padre Island? Is it part
of NA-092 West Texas group?

Thanks.

Check out the 070 Club website at

DL2AYL@...

Yes, South Padre belongs to the West Texas Group, according to the IOTA
Directory.
Good luck with the Island chasing!
Erika/DL2AYL