N3DQU in 5-land

N3DQU@...

I will be in Oklahoma from Feb 2 thru Feb 15 to attend a US post office
technical school at Norman, OK. As far as the 070 Club updates, endorsement
applications and the website is concerned it will be business as usual as I
will have my trusty computer with me. Please note however, that I won't be
sending anything out in the mail until I get back to my home QTH in
Pennsylvania...Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 1/31/2002 1:58:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, tomias@... writes:

We used to call that location "Tornado Alley" back in my flying days.   Hope
you have good weather.

Tom, k3psk

   Yeah, they still call it that Tom...In fact, them people are pretty darned proud too! Go figure hi! Jay.

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

Have fun in OK, Jay.

Dick

   I will be in Oklahoma from Feb 2 thru Feb 15 to attend a US post office
technical school at Norman, OK. As far as the 070 Club updates, endorsement
applications and the website is concerned it will be business as usual as I
will have my trusty computer with me. Please note however, that I won't be
sending anything out in the mail until I get back to my home QTH in
Pennsylvania...Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

   Check out the 070 Club website at

Tom <tomias@...>

We used to call that location "Tornado Alley" back in my flying days. Hope
you have good weather. <G>

Tom, k3psk