From: "kf4hou" <kf4hou@chartertn.net>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 10:30 PM
Subject: [070] What Is a good program for uploading

I need a good logging program or something too be able to upload log to
070 club and be put into Aplha order and not confuse any one too. Like ADI
format turn into Text. I use XMlog alot does some wonderful things but will
not turn a ADI format into a neat TXT file. Any suggestions. Second part
question what is meant by status on Website saying 300-100 and so on?

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

Try Logger.  Just do a search on the web for Logger.  It's a freeware program and will most likely do what you need it to do.  Also another one (I use it) is Win-EQF.  Not free, but has some nagging screens that are not annoying.  But it won't just quit on you after so long.

73,
Dick