From: Jeff Baker [mailto:jjbaker@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 6:51 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Korean email

Anyone know how I translate an email I received in Korean to English?

Thanks Jeff Baker KG4ENR

Steve W3HF

I haven't used it for Korean, but I have used that site for French and
Italian. Although I had taken French in high school, I used it because
I hadn't done anything in French in years. I used it on a
sentence-by-sentence basis (or even phrase-by-phrase), and then
manipulated the phrases myself. (I did remember SOME things, but it's
easier when the basic vocabulary is given to you.) This morning I
received a reply from FK8GX complimenting me on my excellent French.
:-)

I did admit to him that I had help.

--- In 070@y..., w1sql@a... wrote:
Try this site. I have used it a number of times but never for
Korean.

http://world.altavista.com <http://world.altavista.com>

GL,
Joe
W1SQL
Anyone know how I translate an email I received in Korean to
English?

Thanks Jeff Baker KG4ENR

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.1791435.3314591.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
050636
97:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=213858.1791435.3314591.1261774/D=egr
oupmai
l/S=1705063697:HM/A=763352/rand=795147202>

DL2AYL@...

you can try it also with this site:

More than 260 languages available.
73's Erika /DL2AYL

Anyone know how I translate an email I received in Korean to English?

Thanks Jeff Baker KG4ENR

Jeff Baker <jjbaker@...>

Thanks for the info on the translator web sites.  I translated and I am still uncertain of what it was about.  I think it was a solicitation.

Thanks agn.

Jeff Baker KG4ENR