DXCC - PSK-31

hamopcq

Hello All,
Has anyone, or know of anyone that has achieved this honor yet?. It
appears to be very 'do-able', since there's a ton of DX on this great
mode. Now getting the QSL cards back is another story......
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM

Alan M. Eshleman <doctore@...>

Someone must have done this by now. I have about 60 DXCC "entities"
without trying very hard, and about 30 confirmed. I have #319 on CW/SSB
and just don't have the drive (and postage) to go after a PSK DXCC until
the ARRL starts accepting digital confirmations. Perhaps some day the
award will come to me in the form of cards via the bureau.

73,

Alan/K6SRZ

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, hamopcq wrote:

Hello All,
Has anyone, or know of anyone that has achieved this honor yet?. It
appears to be very 'do-able', since there's a ton of DX on this great
mode. Now getting the QSL cards back is another story......
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM

Steve W3HF

--- In 070@y..., "hamopcq" <HAMOPCQ@A...> wrote:
Hello All,
Has anyone, or know of anyone that has achieved this honor yet?. It
appears to be very 'do-able', since there's a ton of DX on this
great
mode. Now getting the QSL cards back is another story......
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM
Lenny -

I know of a few that have more than 100 entities on PSK:

ZL3JT
WA3MME
W3HF

I'm not sure how many each of the first two have confirmed, but I have
92 (I think).

DL2AYL@...

I have worked 178 entities in PSK, confirmed 67 so far, mostly via the
bureau. A lot of eqsl's, but I'm not registered there and can't retrieve
them. In RTTY I have worked 106 entities with just 240 qso's.
Erika/DL2AYL

--- In 070@y..., DL2AYL@t... wrote:
I have worked 178 entities in PSK,
Erika -

Sorry to have forgotten you. I knew you were up there, and it slipped
my mind when I wrote the last message.

My apologies ....

Steve

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

At 17:49 21/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:

Has anyone, or know of anyone that has achieved this honor yet?. It
appears to be very 'do-able', since there's a ton of DX on this great
mode. Now getting the QSL cards back is another story......
Lenny -

I know of a few that have more than 100 entities on PSK:

ZL3JT
WA3MME
W3HF

I'm not sure how many each of the first two have confirmed, but I have
92 (I think).

Steve, I have 99 countries in PSK31, but only 39 confirmed.
I get very few QSL replies via bureau.

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 1/22/2002 1:27:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, sv1xv@... writes:

I hope in 2-3 years to receive the QSL
cards as well.

   Costas, you do have an interesting sense of humor hi! Jay N3DQU.

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

Thanks to a QSO with HP8AJT earlier today,
I now have 100 DXCC countries in PSK-31.
Before I had Panama only in SSB as HK3JJH/HP1.
I hope in 2-3 years to receive the QSL
cards as well.

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |
| * http://w4u.eexi.gr/~sv1xv/ |

spdomingue@...

IT will only be a little time until someone does it. I have like 85 DXCC contacts and I know there are folks out here with a lot more than me.

So we should hear about it soon, but getting the carsa will that may never happen

SteveD
N6YIH/7