PSKFest

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Really enjoyed that contest. It has earmarks of one of the great ones eh! :)

Congratulations to the PODXS boys, Jay N3DQU, Jay KA3X, Tom N3XC and Jay AA8QQ, for getting out there and doing it. I worked them all:)   Errr! is there a sticker for that eh!

I really wanted to work all the PODXS Class of 2001. Thanks Erika DL2AYL but where were Steve N6YIH and John AG4CZ. ?

    Thanks again and 73 Ernie

Steve W3HF

I really wanted to work all the PODXS Class of 2001. Thanks Erika
DL2AYL but where were Steve N6YIH and John AG4CZ. ?

Thanks again and 73 Ernie
I never saw John, but found Steve on 15m just before the end.

And is there a listing of "class year" for us 070ers? Other than
knowing that I must be class of 2000 (#025, dated 12/24/00), and
picking up a few other certificate numbers from the TDW, I'm not
sure where to get the rest of the information.

Steve W3HF

I think the Class of 2001 was the first class. Check with Jay eh!
I guess it depends on how you calculate it. I was in calendar 2000,
but if you define the first year like a school year (since the 070 club
started in July 2000) then I guess I was in the first "graduating"
class, with a "graduation" date of 2001.

Steve

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Hi Steve,
Hey! got you as well eh! so thanks for the points. Uhmm! I wish I had
seen N6YIH but ...

I think the Class of 2001 was the first class. Check with Jay eh! 73
Ernie