PSKFest Logger - Gen Log

hamopcq

--- In 070@y..., N3DQU@a... wrote:
Hey PSKers! If you're looking for a logging program to run the
PSKFest
with this weekend, suggest you check out W3KM's Gen Log. Not only
will Gen
Log do the PSKFest, but it will also log the TDW, Rumble and just
about every
other contest out there! Check it out at <
http://www.qsl.net/w3km/gen_log.htm >
Hi Jay,
Just loaded this software down and from what I see, looks pretty
good. I'll have to 'play' with it a little. CU tomorrow night!.
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM

N3DQU@...

Hey PSKers! If you're looking for a logging program to run the PSKFest
with this weekend, suggest you check out W3KM's Gen Log. Not only will Gen
Log do the PSKFest, but it will also log the TDW, Rumble and just about every
other contest out there! Check it out at <
http://www.qsl.net/w3km/gen_log.htm > ...Note: If you don't have Gen Log on
your machine yet, you have to download both genlog.exe and genlogz.exe files
(Install genlog.exe first before installing genlogz.exe). If you already have
the full version of Gen Log installed, you only have to download genlogz.exe
for the v4.8 updates...cu Friday nite! 73 de Jay N3DQU.