From: <N3DQU@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 9:16 AM
Subject: [070] survey

Ok, what is the consensus on who is gonna win the big game today, the
Browns or the Steelers? Before you post your answer now, keep in mind that
am wearing a Browns hat as I type this and hold the fate of your 070 Club
certificate in my hands....

Richard B Drake

Well, sorry about your Browns hat but it will be Steelers by 12. I'll go a
little further, the Super bowl will be Pittsburgh/St. Louis. St. Louis will
go home with the rings :-)

73, Rich - W3ZJ

Ok, what is the consensus on who is gonna win the big game today, the
Browns or the Steelers? Before you post your answer now, keep in
mind that I
am wearing a Browns hat as I type this and hold the fate of your 070 Club
certificate in my hands....

K5SIT BOB <k5sit@...>

Who are the Browns? I don't think they are from
Oklahoma.

de Bob k5sit 73

Ok, what is the consensus on who is gonna win the big game today, the
Browns or the Steelers? Before you post your answer now, keep in
mind that I
am wearing a Browns hat as I type this and hold the fate of your 070
Club
certificate in my hands....

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/