RTTY RU

Steve W3HF

So where are y'all?

73,

Chas, K8IJ
Some of us are here. I took a few minutes out of Kids Day operation
to call you, Chas.

Kids made 8 QSOs so far, but company is here, so that will be it for
us.

Charlie Trice <k8ij@...>

So where are y'all?

73,

Chas, K8IJ

Charlie Trice <k8ij@...>

Thanks for the QSO Steve.  It's kinda sparse out there, everyone must be on RTTY.  Hey, there's an idea...

C ya,