My DX-JA

spdomingue@...

Thought I might let everyone know I stumbled into a JA New Year Party, think it was a 3 day event as keep working them so that did help and I do have a great direct path to JA usually well it has been down the past few nights.

And the diodes are working on the EA's but seam to not affect the EA8 stations.
SteveD
N6YIH

Steve W3HF

And the diodes are working on the EA's but seem to not affect the EA8
stations. SteveD N6YIH
(more whispered voices)

I told you we needed both African AND European model diodes, not
just the European ones.

(second voice)

That's okay. There aren't enough hams in EA8 and EA9 on PSK for
him to do it alone. As long as those European diodes keep working

bernie_kf4fhs <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Steve,

When you gonna be on again ?? I need Idaho !

73, Bernie / KF4FHS/7
Yelm, WA.

hamopcq

Hello All
Well I'm glad to see the band is open somewhere else. It is certainly
NOT open here on the East Coast. I know 10mtrs was hot for a while,
but has cooled off. What band(s) and what times has everyone been
working?. I've seen Panama and Mexico lately but no JA's here.
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM