JA DX SP

N3DQU@...

Wow, that must be some kinda medication you're on Steve, working 20 JA
stations in less than 3 days! Hope you've got something left for the PSKFest
hi! Jay N3DQU.

spdomingue@...

And I tried to work all new contacts but gave in at #17 and worked I guy I worked last year,

But it was fun NOW on to the DX-EA hope the DL-filter is out of the radio by now
Steve D
N6YIH/7

spdomingue@...

WEll I see what the weekend brings there is a RTTY contest so maybe there will be someone to test the system with. Good luck with your JA stations.

SteveD
N6YIH/7

PS I have seen the printed update I am on the list for DX-JA so finally I have a DX endorcement.

DL2AYL@...

Are you sure - maybe the DL-filter is swapped for an EA-filter ?
But 20 JA's in two days outside of a contest is simply great Steve,
congratulation! I must go up early for JA, maybe a bit later in the year..
73's Erika

And I tried to work all new contacts but gave in at #17 and worked I guy I
worked last year,

But it was fun NOW on to the DX-EA hope the DL-filter is out of the radio
by now
Steve D
N6YIH/7

D. Franklin <k6df@...>

Erika, If you're looking for JA's . . . try ten meters. Scads (lots) of
them there these past few days!

BTW - Happy New Year to you and your family!

73, Dennis K6DF
=========================

And I tried to work all new contacts but gave in at #17 and worked I guy I
worked last year,

But it was fun NOW on to the DX-EA hope the DL-filter is out of the radio
by now
Steve D
N6YIH/7

DL2AYL@...

Thanks for the hint but that isn't the case here in Europe.
The bands are closing for us at 18.00 z and open late.
But there are better times ahead.
Thanks for the good wishes, the same to you!
Erika/DL2AYL