The Germans are Back....

hamopcq

Hi Costas,
Happy New Year,
I could really use you on 10mtrs for my SV Tri-band endorsement. Are you busy today? Let me know.
Tnx,
Lenny K2LAM

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 1/1/2002 8:45:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, sv1xv@... writes:

... but where have all those Spaniards gone?

Costas SV1XV

    Hey Steve, wake up over there...Costas is jackin' ur chain hi!

spdomingue@...

Good morning  Happy New Year

Glad to see someone else has an anti-DL filter. I already worked one EA station from the US, I see we already have a winner for the award so there must be some out there.

I not have my 20 Dl stations just a day late and a contact short

SteveD
N6YIH/7

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

... but where have all those Spaniards gone?

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

At 09:06 1/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Hi Costas,
Happy New Year,
I could really use you on 10mtrs for my SV Tri-band endorsement. Are you busy today? Let me know.
Tnx,
Lenny K2LAM

Hi Lenny, look for me near 28121 at 1445 UTC

Happy New Year

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |
| * http://w4u.eexi.gr/~sv1xv/ |

N3DQU@...

You guys crack me up! Mebbe I ought to make the endorsements like a
Mexican lotto ticket where you tear off a little piece one peso at a time hi!
Jay.

Charlie Trice <k8ij@...>

I only got 14 DLs in '01.  Can I get 70 % of the endorsement sticker?

Chas, K8IJ

Glad to see someone else has an anti-DL filter. I already worked one EA station from the US, I see we already have a winner for the award so there must be some out there.

I not have my 20 Dl stations just a day late and a contact short

SteveD
N6YIH/7

spdomingue@...

Chas,

I thought about your idea but did not want to ask so thanks for asking.

Now as my anit-DL filter I think it is adjusted to anit-EA but I maybe able to complete it anyway, I already have 2 stations EA8HB and EA8EH I may haft to work every ham on the islands to get the EA award this year but I will finish the JA award already at 75% there HI HI
SteveD
N6YIH/7