WAS - Looking For...

hamopcq

Hello Gang,
Happy Holidays...
Looking to set up a PSK schedule on 20Mtrs with any Delaware or
Hawaii station. A Worked All States on PSK-31 would make a nice XMAS
gift. Please E-mail me direct at: HAMOPCQ@AOL.COM if you can help me
out.
Tnx & 73,
Lenny K2LAM

AA8QQJMauch@...

Lenny,
If you find any Delaware stations on PSK, how about letting me in on it.
I've been looking for one of them all year. Even when I was in Baltimore, I
never heard one.

73 and Merry Christmas to All,
Jay - AA8QQ

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 12/21/2001 2:14:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, DL2AYL@... writes:

K3FSP  from DE is active on PSK, was just on 20 meters. His e-mail address
is:
  hayesdickerson@...

Good luck with that one, I'm chasing after Montana, isn't anyone going for
Christmas to MT ?
73's Erika/DL2AYL

                                  (insert stifled laughter here!)

hamopcq

Hi Jay,
Be my pleasure to hook you up with any Delaware stations that come my way. Your not the only station that has wrote me asking for the same thing. I've been on PSK for over two years now and have never seen a Delaware or Hawaii station on the water fall here on the East coast.
Have a great holiday and I'll drop you a line if I get any takers.
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM

DL2AYL@...

hayesdickerson@aol.com

Good luck with that one, I'm chasing after Montana, isn't anyone going for
Christmas to MT ?
73's Erika/DL2AYL

If you find any Delaware stations on PSK, how about letting me in on it.
I've been looking for one of them all year. Even when I was in Baltimore,
never heard one.

73 and Merry Christmas to All,
Jay - AA8QQ

Steve W3HF

Erika/Jay -

I have seen (but unfortunately not worked) the following DE stations
on 20m PSK:

K3FSP
KE3ZZ
N3HND
W3IJ

I have also seen the "wrong" side of a QSO with

KS3E
KW3Z

I emailed directly to Lenny, but I too would be interested in both DE
and HI contacts on 20m PSK.

And if we can't find anyone already IN Delaware, I've considered a
mini-DXpedition there to give all you folks some QSOs. The DE
border is about 50 miles away from home here, so it wouldn't be too
bad. I'd rather wait until the weather is a little warmer, though, as I
might have to set up in the outdoors. I could take a laptop and the
PSK-20 pretty easily, and maybe string up a dipole.

As for Montana, Erika, you might try N7LT. Lyndel is a friend who
would be willing to run a sked. AE7RN is a new-to-PSK op (I was his
first QSO a few weeks ago). KC7YGI and KD7FVR have also been
seen, though many months ago.

K3FSP from DE is active on PSK, was just on 20 meters. His e-mail
address is:
hayesdickerson@aol.com

Good luck with that one, I'm chasing after Montana, isn't anyone going
for Christmas to MT ? 73's Erika/DL2AYL

If you find any Delaware stations on PSK, how about letting me in on
it. I've been looking for one of them all year. Even when I was in
Baltimore,
never heard one.

73 and Merry Christmas to All,
Jay - AA8QQ

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

hamopcq

Hi Gang,
Tnx for all the replys and E-Mails. I just wanted to let you know
that I received a nice E-Mail from Clarence KH7P in Hawaii who says
he's often on PSK-31 and on 20MTRS around 23:00. He's offered to try
and hook up with me next week. SO, anyone who wants to join in is
more than welcome. Also, tnx for all the info on the Delaware
stations too. I'm probably too close, but you never know. I waited a
long time for VT, & MA then all of a sudden they were both there.
73 gang and Happy Holidays,
CU on 20mtrs with HAwaii.
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Hi Lenny,
Uhmm! I wonder ..... I need HI on 80 meters for my 5BWAS. Not sure if my
system is good enough since I am barefoot into a G5RV on 80. Now with PSK I
might stand a chance. Can you give me KH7P email address? 73 Ernie

Tnx for all the replys and E-Mails. I just wanted to let you know
that I received a nice E-Mail from Clarence KH7P in Hawaii who says
he's often on PSK-31 and on 20MTRS around 23:00. He's offered to try
and hook up with me next week. SO, anyone who wants to join in is
more than welcome. Also, tnx for all the info on the Delaware
stations too. I'm probably too close, but you never know. I waited a
long time for VT, & MA then all of a sudden they were both there.
73 gang and Happy Holidays,
CU on 20mtrs with HAwaii.
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM

hamopcq

Hi Ernie,
Clarence's E-Mail is: AHNAN@HAWAIIAN.NET
Gud luck on 80...
Lenny K2LAM

--- In 070@y..., "Ernest Mills" <emills@N...> wrote:
[...]

Hi Lenny, Thanks! Ernie

Tnx for all the replys and E-Mails. I just wanted to let you know
that I received a nice E-Mail from Clarence KH7P in Hawaii who
says
he's often on PSK-31 and on 20MTRS around 23:00. He's offered to
try
and hook up with me next week. SO, anyone who wants to join in is
more than welcome. Also, tnx for all the info on the Delaware
stations too. I'm probably too close, but you never know. I
waited a
long time for VT, & MA then all of a sudden they were both there.
73 gang and Happy Holidays,
CU on 20mtrs with HAwaii.
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Bills4570@...

All, but especially Steve, W3HF,

This evening, I heard N3EQK, Ron, check into the 3905
Century Club Psk net from his Delaware QTH. He was
plenty workable from California, but did not return calls
later in the rotation. Might be worth contacting him via
e-mail and arranging a sked.

73 de Bill
KG6EXF