BV Survey

Steve W3HF

Correction, I listed all the different calls that were on the e-mail.

I have only worked 3 total BV4VE, BV8BC, BX4AG (worked BV8BC 3 times)
wish I had worked all 12 on the list.

Steve D
N6YIH/7
And here I was, incredibly impressed at your marvelous
achievement!

But according to the stats I've seen, even three isn't shabby! And
you still have 13 more days to find a few more. Now that I'm back
home in PA, it looks like I won't see my total increase.

spdomingue@...

Correction, I listed all the different calls that were on the e-mail.

I have only worked 3 total BV4VE, BV8BC, BX4AG (worked BV8BC 3 times)
wish I had worked all 12 on the list.

Steve D
N6YIH/7

bernie_kf4fhs <kf4fhs@...>

That's only the second PRC station I've heard of on PSK. The other
was BA4RF. (What an awful callsign in English! I keep reading the
letters and skipping the number!)

I believe if I was that feller I'd move to a country that has vanity
calls.

73, Bernie

Steve W3HF

Looks like you're right Steve.
I went to:

http://cpcug.org/user/wfeidt/Dxcc/dxcc.html

and here's what it says.
Taiwan is BM thru BQ, BU,BV,BW and BX
and all the rest must be PRC.
I should have thought to look there. I turn to the NG3K web page
often for other DX info. Thanks for the reference.

SOOOOO after much cyphering, whining, grunting and squirming in my
chair trying to turn that D into a V, it looks like my BD5RI ain't
Tawanese. I have recounted, refigured and talleyed up my standings and
after removing BD5RI from the list of all of my Taiwanese contatcts
for the year 2001, my Grand Total is..ZERO :-)
Hey, look on the bright side: you've got a different DXCC entity now.
That's only the second PRC station I've heard of on PSK. The other
was BA4RF. (What an awful callsign in English! I keep reading the
letters and skipping the number!)

bernie_kf4fhs <kf4fhs@...>

Looks like you're right Steve.
I went to:

http://cpcug.org/user/wfeidt/Dxcc/dxcc.html

and here's what it says.
Taiwan is BM thru BQ, BU,BV,BW and BX
and all the rest must be PRC.

SOOOOO after much cyphering, whining, grunting and squirming in my
chair trying to turn that D into a V, it looks like my BD5RI ain't
Tawanese. I have recounted, refigured and talleyed up my standings
and after removing BD5RI from the list of all of my Taiwanese
contatcts for the year 2001, my Grand Total is..ZERO :-)

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Steve W3HF

Ok, How about a BV Survey. The question is, how many different BV's
have
you worked in 2001? Jay.
I worked three, and saw two others.

But I think Erika worked eight, if I understood her email. And Steve
N6YIH/7 worked 12.

BTW, I've been keeping track of the different calls that were
reported, and I only counted up to 12:

BN0W
BQ9P
BV1YA
BV4DC
BV4QI
BV4VE
BV8BC
BX4AAC
BX4AG
BX5AA
BW0N
BW0TCC

BD5RI was also reported, but I think that may be People's Republic
of China, not Taiwan? (BTW, what IS the right split between PRC
and Taiwan in terms of prefixes?)

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

I got 1.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Ok, How about a BV Survey. The question is, how many different BV's
have
you worked in 2001? Jay.

Tom <tomias@...>

Thank your very large... I worked NONE !!

Tom, k3psk

Ok, How about a BV Survey. The question is, how many different BV's
have
you worked in 2001? Jay.

Bills4570@...

Just two, I am embarrassed to say, and one was on 20M
phone......... de KG6EXF (Bill)

Ok, How about a BV Survey. The question is, how many different BV's have
you worked in 2001? Jay.

AA8QQJMauch@...

It was rough, but I worked zero... all on PSK.

de AA8QQ
Jay

N3DQU@...