From: <N3DQU@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 9:22 AM
Subject: [070] 2001 DX Specials

Just a reminder that the 2001 DX Specials are getting ready to expire
at
the end of this month. So if you've worked 20 different German stations on
PSK this year, send me your log info and I'll get your endorsement in the
mail.
Two new DX Specials for 2002 will be announced shortly after the new
year.
Be assured that I have conferred with my closest advisors in chosing the
2002
DX Specials, so there wont be another "BV incident" again. Hey, how was I
know there weren't any PSK-ops in Taiwan ?? 73 de Jay N3DQU.

Steve W3HF

Hey, how was I to know there weren't any PSK-ops in Taiwan ??
Jay -

There are a few, but just not enough that I could see to get 20. I put
three in the log

BV4DC
BX4AAC
BX4AG

and saw two others I didn't work

BW0N
BW0TCC

How did everyone else do? Did anyone work/see any others?

spdomingue@...

Here are the stations that have been worked!
Well, there are only 12 stations there maybe we could get Jay to drop the
number of contacts to 1 or 2
That would be nice. Just a thought.
Steve D
N6YIH/7