From: <AA8QQJMauch@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [070] Remote PSK Thanks

Hi All getting into this thread,

I think the majority of Charlie's delay is propagation delay on the
Internet.
The delay on my in house Ethernet is nonexistent with all else basically
the
same. We've all been subjected to the World Wide Wait. Same deal. I'd
be
willing to bet we could do this with FTP or something and do it with less
delay. Just something to think about.

73 de AA8QQ - Jay

Hope the monitor doesn't boot us for getting "Off Subject" hi.