From: N3DQU@...
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 1:32 PM
Subject: [070] Rumble Attaboy

   070 Members - If you want the Rumble Attaboy for ur certificate, dont
forget to send me an email with ur request. No need to send ur log, just a
note saying that ur score is posted on the Rumble website...73 de Jay N3DQU.

D. Franklin <k6df@...>

Jay !

My score is posted on the Tara Rumble web site ! ! !

The Rumble was fun, first time I've done it ! Will be back next year.

73, Dennis K6DF

070 Member #091
===================================

N3DQU@aol.com wrote:

070 Members - If you want the Rumble Attaboy for ur certificate, dont
forget to send me an email with ur request. No need to send ur log, just a
note saying that ur score is posted on the Rumble website...73 de Jay N3DQU.

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 10/8/2001 11:50:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tomias@earthlink.net writes:

Hi Jay,

My score has been posted ...

Tom k3psk
10-4 dood. Jay.

Tom <tomias@...>

Hi Jay,

My score has been posted ...

Tom k3psk

N3DQU@...

Okie dokie om, gotcha in the queue..Jay N3DQU

Charlie Trice <k8ij@...>

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the 3 QSOs in the Rumble - it was fun.

I've posted my score on Ernie's web site and would really like to get the "attaboy".

Thanks and vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ